Our accommodations and home are non-smoking.
- The B&B rooms are not cleaned every day, every 3rd day we change the towels if you have put them in the laundry basket, trash cans are emptied every 3rd day, bed linen is changed every 7th day. The towels are not for recreational use.
- The gîte has a towel package for the entire week. If you want to use more towels, you can rent an extra towel package for € 7.50 (consisting of 2 large, 2 small towels and washcloths. Not for recreational use).
- Check-in is from 4 pm to 11 pm. We would like to know in advance what time you expect to arrive. Different times in consultation.
- On the day of departure, you must vacate the room , gîte or mini-gamping by 11 a.m. at the latest.
- You can only pay in cash, we do not have a debit or credit card machine.
- During your stay, we ask you to use electricity and water with moderation. When you go out for the day, we expect you to switch off the heaters or set them to a low temperature. During autumn and winter, the heating in the gîte is at a maximum of 16 degrees throughout the day, you can further heat the room with the wood-burning stove. We charge a surcharge of € 10.00 per day for the increased energy prices.
- At the end of your stay we ask that you hand over the gîte broom clean, the dishes must be done and the dishwasher empty, we charge a standard amount of € 35.00 for the final cleaning. If the gîte has not been left properly, we will settle the extra costs with the deposit.
- After consultation, dogs are welcome in our gîte and at our mini-gamping (1 dog per accommodation). For your four-legged friend we charge € 10.00 per stay. We do expect that you have the dog well under control and that they will not bother other guests.
*Force majeure: If due to force majeure the rented accommodation has become uninhabitable or difficult to live in before the start of/or during the rental period, the landlord will refund a proportionate part of the rent paid. If desired, the landlord will also mediate in finding an alternative accommodation. However, the lessor is not liable for further damage, of whatever nature, that is caused by force majeure. This includes circumstances that may affect the quality of the stay in the B&B, or holiday home, such as: fire, flood, abnormal rainfall, storm, odor nuisance, water supply and electricity failure, government, and other external influences.