- Our accomdations and home are non-smoking.
- The B&O rooms are not cleaned every day, every 3rd day we change the towels if you have put them in the laundry basket, trash cans are emptied the 3rd day, bed linen is changed every 7th day. The towels are not for recreational use.
- The gite has a towel package for the entire week. If you want to use more towels, you can rent an extra towel package for € 12.50 (consisting of 4 large, 4 small towels and washcloths. Not for recreational use.
- Dogs are welcome with us after consultation, only in our gîte or mini-camping (1 dog per place). You do not have to pay extra for your four-legged friend. We do expect that you have the dog well under control and that they will not bother other guests.
- Check-in is from 4 PM to 11 PM. We would like to know in advance what time you expect to arrive. Different times in consultation.
- On the day of departure, you must vacate the room or departure by 11 a.m. at the latest.
- You can only pay in cash with us, we do not have a debit or credit card machine.
- When you stay, we ask you to treat electricity and water with respect, when you go out for a day, we expect you to switch off the heaters or to a low temperature.
*Force majeure: If due to force majeure the rented accommodation has become uninhabitable or difficult to live in before the start of or during the rental period, the landlord will refund a proportionate part of the rent paid. If desired, the landlord will also mediate in finding an alternative accommodation. However, the lessor is not liable for further damage, of whatever nature, that is caused by force majeure. This includes circumstances that may affect the quality of the stay in the B&O or holiday home, such as: fire, flood, abnormal rainfall, storm, odor nuisance, water supply and electricity failure, government and other external influences.