Conditions for the B&B, gîte and mini campsite:
1. Reservation and payment: reservation can be made via the contact form, by telephone or e-mail. We require a deposit of 50% of the rent within 7 days, unless otherwise agreed, the remainder 6 weeks before the start of the stay, unless otherwise agreed. The booking is final after receipt of the deposit, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
2. Landlord: By landlord is meant: Cindy Bruin and Peter Lommerse, Villa Guillaumette, 12 Impasse deLavaux, 63390, Châteauneuf-les-Bains, France (FRANCE). Mobile: 0033766214001 or email: email@example.com.
3. Rental period: Bookings for the gîte are possible for a minimum period of 2 nights and in high season a minimum of 5 nights. In principle, the rental period starts on the first rental day at 4 pm and ends on the last rental day at 11 am. It is possible to deviate from this if other days and/or times for the start and/or end of the rental period have been agreed in writing by the tenant and the landlord.
4. High and low season: during the period from 1 October to 15 May we charge a fuel surcharge for the B&B room and for the gîte of € 10.00 p/n. Prices are indicated per season on the relevant page. The rates mentioned are valid for 2023.
5. Force majeure: If, due to force majeure, the rented accommodation has become uninhabitable or difficult to live in before the start of / or during the rental period, the landlord will refund a proportionate part of the rent paid. If desired, the landlord will also mediate in finding an alternative accommodation. However, the lessor is not liable for further damage, of whatever nature, that is caused by force majeure. This includes circumstances that may affect the quality of the stay in the B&O or holiday home, such as: fire, flood, abnormal rainfall, storm, odor nuisance, water supply and electricity failure, government, and other external influences.
6. Included costs: The costs for the use of water, gas and electricity (during the period from 1 October to 15 May there is a surcharge of € 10.00 p/n for the B&B rooms and the gîte) are included in the rental price, as well as bed linen, bath and kitchen linen. Final cleaning and tourist tax are not included (you can rent extra bath and kitchen linen for a fee). Tenants must leave the gîte at the discretion of the landlord - tidy (dishes washed, dishwasher empty, broom clean). If the gîte is not properly left behind, we will settle the extra costs with the deposit.
7. Payment of the rent: Payment of the rent will take place in 2 installments, with the exception of the situation as stated under point 7.3 of these terms and conditions, or otherwise agreed in writing of these terms and conditions. After the first installment has been paid, the tenant will receive confirmation of receipt of this payment plus the date on which we expect you at Villa Guillaumette.
7.1. The first installment is 50% of the total amount, as agreed during the reservation. This must be transferred within 7 days of the date of the agreement to IBAN number: FR7630004006390000084597652 in the name of C. Lommerse, 12 Impasse de Lavaux, 63390, Châteauneuf-les-Bains, France. BIC code: BNPAFRPPXXX.
7.2. The second installment (the remaining 50% of the rent) must be paid 6 weeks before the start of the rental period using the payment method mentioned in point 7.1.
7.3. In the case of an agreement, which was entered into less than 4 weeks before the start of the agreed rental period, the total amount must be paid within 7 days of the date of the agreement using the payment method stated in 7.1.
7.4. A deposit of € 150.00 must be paid in cash on arrival. The deposit serves as compensation for any damage caused by the tenant and will be deposited into your bank account after 14 days, if this proves to be unnecessary.
8. Travel and cancellation insurance: It is important that the tenant takes out travel and/or cancellation insurance themselves. Compensation of the costs incurred can then be submitted to the insurance company. Cancellations must be communicated by e-mail. You can cancel your reservation by e-mail up to 2 months before the arrival date. After your cancellation, you will receive a confirmation from us within 3 working days and your payment will be refunded minus a 10% cancellation fee of the rent due (with a minimum of € 50,-). In case of cancellation up to 3 weeks before the day of arrival: 50% of the rent and in the event of a cancellation in the last 3 weeks or a no-show, you owe the entire rent.
9. Damage: Damage in, around and/or with regard to the rented accommodation must be reported by the tenant to the landlord. In case of serious negligence/carelessness on the part of the tenant, appropriate compensation will be requested.
10. Liability: Villa Guillaumette is not liable for any form of loss, theft, accident, damage or injury, caused to or by guests of Villa Guillaumette. Entering the grounds and forest is at your own risk.